What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Garlicky Roasted Asapargus




Ingredients:
2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
Coarse salt and ground pepper



Recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

2. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper.

3.Roast until tender and browned in spots, 15 to 18 minutes.

4. Serve warm or at room temperature.




Rating: 3.5 of 5

I love asparagus, so there's really no way that it could have turned out poorly. It was a good recipe, but not the perfect recipe that I have imagined in my mind. I guess I'll still have to hunt for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment