What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chicken Grape Salad Sandwiches

Ingredients:
3/4 c. mayonnaise
1/2 t. ginger
1/2 t. salt
3 c. cubed chicken or 2 12.5-oz cans of chicken
1 1/2 c. grapes, cut in half *
1 c. celery, chopped
1/3 c. onions, chopped
1/2 c. walnuts, optional (I've never used the walnuts before)

* I like to use 2-2 1/2 c. grapes.

Recipe:
1. Combine first three ingredients.
2. Add grapes, celery, and chicken.
3. Cover and chill. Serve on rolls or croissants.

Rating: 4.75 of 5
This is one of our favorites! And, when making it with the cubed chicken, it is seriously so easy and quick. Not only that, but it's perfect for a hot summer day! When canned chicken is involved that means I don't add to the heat by turning on the stove! Love it!

Source: I don't know, but I'm guessing my Grandma Norton or Lenhart.

No comments:

Post a Comment