What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Monday, July 5, 2010

Here We Go!

This blog is to document my cooking adventures. I have so many recipe books and want to break out of the habit of cooking the same favorites every time. So, I have been trying a new recipe every week and thought I would blog them so that I can remember what I cooked, what alterations I made to the recipe, what it looked like, and how we liked it.
Don't worry about commenting on this one. Just a "what's been done" blog for my own interests. But, maybe some of you will find a recipe that you like.
Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment