What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chocolate Mug Milkshakes

Ingredients:
4 c. chocolate ice cream
2 c. milk
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1/4 c. white sugar
1/4 t. ground cinnamon

Recipe:
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.

Rating: 2 of 5
Basically, we were really disappointed in this one. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was TOO chocolate-y. If you really, really, really like chocolate, then this is the shake for you. We were sad this one didn't turn out as we expected it.

Source: AllRecipes: Dinner Tonight, p. 15

No comments:

Post a Comment