What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sausage and Peppers

Ingredients:
6 Italian sausage or chicken sausage
2 green peppers
1 red peppers
1 large red onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 cans Italian diced tomatoes
2 T. Italian seasoning
bread
noodles
mozzarella cheese

Recipe: 
1. Split between two bags, seal, mix, lay flat, freeze.
2. To cook: add drizzle of olive oil, cook on low 6 hours, serve over hot noodles or fresh French bread with mozzarella cheese.

Rating: 3 of 5
This one was fine, but not great. I felt like it was lacking in taste....as funny as that sounds. We had it on bread, but I think next time we'll serve it on Italian herb and cheese bread or something. I just thought it was a very bland dish. But, it has a ton of potential with some tweaking. 


Source: Ring Around the Rosies, Sausage and Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment