What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pork Barbacoa Quesadillas

Ingredients:
Tortillas
cheddar cheese, shredded

Recipe:
1. If you're using Costco's uncooked tortillas, then cook them first.
2. Between 2 tortillas, sprinkle cheese and pork.
3. Cook in a pan on medium heat until cheese is melted.

Rating: 4.5 of 5
Seriously, best quesadillas behind Eduardo's steak quesadilla. The sweet juices from the pork are perfect with the cheese. Pretty good with sour cream, but even better with Cafe Rio's house dressing. The only problem with this recipe is that I have to wait until the next time I make the pork :(

No comments:

Post a Comment