What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Basil Pasta

Ingredients: (I actually don't know what the measurements are, so I'm winging it)
8 oz. angel hair pasta
3 T. butter *
2 T. basil
1/3 c. Parmesan cheese

* I actually like this better with olive oil instead of butter.

Recipe:
1. Cook pasta al dente. Drain. Add butter until melted.
2. Add basil and Parmesan cheese.
3. Serve alone as a side or under a delicious sauce!

Rating: 3.7 of 5
I like this pasta a lot, but I don't think it does that much for LaDon. It's easy and feels pretty light as long as you don't go too heavy on the butter. Delicious under Corn Sauce Spaghetti.

Source: Vickie Roy's own concoction

No comments:

Post a Comment