What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Corn Sauce Spaghetti

Ingredients:
1 can Italian diced tomatoes
1 can corn
1 can cooked chicken (like the fatty ones from Costco)
2-3 T. olive oil
small palm full of onions
4 shakes of garlic, minced
3 T. Italian seasoning

Recipe:
1. Dump all ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and continue boiling 3 minutes while stirring.
2. Turn to medium heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Serve on top of Basil Pasta.

Rating: 4 of 5
This was a good one. I think maybe 1/2 to 3/4 can of corn would be better, but I like corn. I would make this again.

Source: my own concoction

No comments:

Post a Comment