What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pizza Dough

Ingredients:
1 c. all-purpose flour
1/3 c. milk
2 T. vegetable oil
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt

Recipe:
1. Beat all ingredients together in a bowl until the dough leaves side.
2. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; gather into a ball.
3. Knead 10 times. Cover with a bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
4. Bake in 425 for 20-25 minutes.

Rating: 3.5 of 5
I thought this dough was really good, but the time to cook was a little too long which made it a little too crisp! Still delicious though.

Source: Alpha-Bakery: Children's Cookbook, pg. 34

No comments:

Post a Comment