What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crockin' Fettucini

Ingredients:
2-3 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
1 pkg. dry Italian salad dressing mix
2 T. olive oil
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. chicken broth
Fettucini noodles

Recipe:
1. Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle Italian dressing over chicken. Drizzle with olive oil.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3. Mix soup, cream cheese, and broth until smooth.
4. Add soup mixture to slow cooker and cook on low for 1 more hour.
5. Serve over hot, cooked noodles.

Rating: 3.75 of 5
I'm relying on LaDon's judgment tonight. I've got a cold and can't taste a thing. But, I do know that Daniel really liked his with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. From what I can tell, it is very similar to zesty chicken, just a lot more runny instead of thick. Although I couldn't taste it, you can't go wrong with a crock pot and small children eating it up!

Source: Crockingirls.com, Crockin' Fettucini

No comments:

Post a Comment