What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Homemade Taco Seasoning

Ingredients:
1 T. chili powder
1/4 t. garlic powder
1/4 t. onion powder
pinch of cayenne pepper
1.4 t. dried oregano
1/2 t. paprika
1 1/2 t. ground cumin
1 t. table salt
1/2 t. black pepper

Recipe:
1. Mix all spices together until well combined. Use immediately or store in an airtight container in your spice cabinet and use as needed.

Rating: 4 of 5
This isn't exactly the taste that I like for tacos, but it's close enough and good enough that I've been convinced that making taco seasoning is easier than buying it.

Source: Mel's Kitchen Cafe, Homemade Taco Seasoning




No comments:

Post a Comment