What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Monday, April 23, 2012

White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

Ingredients:
1/2 c. butter, room temperature
2 1/2 c. powdered sugar, sifted
1 t. vanilla extract
125 g. (1/2 c.) white chocolate, melted

Recipe:
1. Beat the butter in a bowl until light and fluffy on medium speed.
2. Add the vanilla and mix well.
3. Decrease the speed to low and slowly beat in the powdered sugar, 1/2 cut at a time.
4. Add in the melted white chocolate and beat until well incorporated. Frost cooled brownie slices.

Rating: 4 of 5
I thought this frosting was pretty good. The white chocolate is barely there and adds a nice taste. Super easy to put together.

Source: Food Wanderings in Asia, White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment