What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Banana Bread

Ingredients:
1/2 c. butter
1 c. of sugar
2 eggs
1 c. mashed bananas
1/4 c. of milk
1 t. of lemon juice
2 c. flour
1 1/2 t. of baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)

Recipe:
1. Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and beat. Add bananas, milk and lemon juice.
2. Sift dry ingredients and add to banana mixture (including nuts if you add them).
3. Bake in a well greased loaf pan (8x4x3 - I use whatever I have on hand and adjust time accordingly) for 1 hour at 350.

Rating: TBD
I didn't get to try Cassie's bread. I ate so much for dinner that I didn't have much room at quick bread night.

Source: Cassie Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment