What have I cooked?

This blog is where I like to put to recipes that I have tried, know, and haven't tried. Sometimes I try so many new recipes that I can't remember if I've tried them and what they tasted like. Therefore, this blog documents my cooking adventures so that I can keep sane in the kitchen. (If it has a source, then I've linked back to it.)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Fret Pizza Sauce

Ingredients: all these measurements are guesses as I just started throwing things into the bowl
1 8-oz can of tomato sauce
3 T. Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 t. oregano
2 t. brown sugar
1/2 t. dried chopped onion

Recipe:
1. Combine, in a small bowl, all ingredients.
2. Spread onto pizza crust.

Rating: 4 of 5
Before cooking, this sauce really doesn't taste that good. But, once it's on the Pizza Crust and cooked it's delicious. I have tried another Homemade Pizza Sauce and liked it fine, but it was a little too spicy for my liking. So, this one trumps that one.

Source: my own

No comments:

Post a Comment